Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekly | Links I'm Likin' (2)



Tonight's links are brought to you by Kora the Beautiful...enjoy.
  1. I'm always looking for on-the-go breakfast ideas.  This sounds like it might be worth a try!
  2. Just thinking about living with this person gives me anxiety.  But heck, if you are gonna hoard, do it like this guy.
  3. Anything that makes fun of hashtagging is fine by me.  I wonder if there will ever come a day that I stop loving J.T.
  4. Just in case you needed a good cry.  It's a happy cry, I promise.
  5. Having a comedian as a parent = Score!  Love A.P.
  6. I'm pretty sure I would have picked the exact songs Jimmy Fallon did, and would have had a hell of a time trying not to belt it out for real.
  7. Only Louis CK can make the depressing truth so funny.  Just cry it out!  Also, #5.
  8. One day you are living a normal life, the next Vince Milligan is knocking on your door.  No spoiler alert here if you have yet to see the last episode of Breaking Bad.  Although I'm really not sure what else in your life was more important yesterday at 8pm.
  9. Oh, and I kind of like these :)  More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment