- I feel like I have been in the stage of not knowing how to make our house a home for a long time. Glad I'm not the only one.
- When I do figure out how to decorate the house, I have a feeling this will be part of it. So cool.
- So funny, and so true. I'm just jealous because I am not in a high enough tax bracket to shop here, ha!
- This will probably be my kid. I have a list making problem. I have once or twice made lists where items on that list include reminders to make other lists. Sad face.
- My emotions about Gwyneth are so complex right now...maybe more on that later. But in the meantime, maybe we'll see a cat fight between her and Martha soon??
- Kora's 14th(!!) birthday is coming up!! I'm totally making this - although I don't have a dog bone-shaped pan. I mean, who does?
- I'm skipping right over Halloween and going straight to Thanksgiving. Here's some turkey roasting tips!
- There's no way this woman just had a baby. Total conspiracy theory!
- Supposedly this is old, but it's new to me and so hilarious. Whoever married this gal is a lucky, lucky man.
- This is so fascinating to me. What does a week of your groceries look like??
- For all my marching band friends - this is super impressive!
- Mmmm...who wants to do brunch?
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Weekly | Links I'm Likin' (5)
Hey guys! I PROMISE there will be more food posts on here soon. After traveling and eating tons of rich food, I decided to take a hiatus for a while. I tried Gwyneth Paltrow's cleanse and this salad is the only thing I liked :( Enjoy these links until I get more food up here and I promise you won't be disappointed with what I am making next!