Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekly | Links I'm Likin' (5)

Hey guys!  I PROMISE there will be more food posts on here soon.  After traveling and eating tons of rich food, I decided to take a hiatus for a while.  I tried Gwyneth Paltrow's cleanse and this salad is the only thing I liked :(  Enjoy these links until I get more food up here and I promise you won't be disappointed with what I am making next!



  1. I feel like I have been in the stage of not knowing how to make our house a home for a long time.  Glad I'm not the only one.
  2. When I do figure out how to decorate the house, I have a feeling this will be part of it.  So cool.
  3. So funny, and so true.  I'm just jealous because I am not in a high enough tax bracket to shop here, ha!
  4. This will probably be my kid.  I have a list making problem.  I have once or twice made lists where items on that list include reminders to make other lists.  Sad face.
  5. My emotions about Gwyneth are so complex right now...maybe more on that later.  But in the meantime, maybe we'll see a cat fight between her and Martha soon?? 
  6. Kora's 14th(!!) birthday is coming up!!  I'm totally making this - although I don't have a dog bone-shaped pan.  I mean, who does?
  7. I'm skipping right over Halloween and going straight to Thanksgiving.  Here's some turkey roasting tips!
  8. There's no way this woman just had a baby.  Total conspiracy theory!
  9. Supposedly this is old, but it's new to me and so hilarious.  Whoever married this gal is a lucky, lucky man.
  10. This is so fascinating to me.  What does a week of your groceries look like??
  11. For all my marching band friends - this is super impressive!
  12. Mmmm...who wants to do brunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment