Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekly | Links I'm Likin' (6)

Happy Hump Day everyone!!

The light on our coffee table is much better than in the kitchen, and perfectly in the dogs' reach.  Here is Winston interrupting a photo sesh.  And below are the links you all know and love.  Have a great week!

  1. This made my day.  I need to know where to buy this!!
  2. I'm not sure I know any mom who has this much time on her hands.  But still a really cute idea!
  3. I found a new dream.  To have a tiny studio in my backyard someday.  Someday.
  4. I strongly disagree.  It said New Mexico for me (not that there is anything wrong with NM).  But maybe you guys will get better results :)
  5. Ah memories
  6. I have a feeling this isn't a "Halloween only" type of thing for some of these people.  On another note, when are they going to start making costumes big enough for our dogs??
  7. For all my cat loving lady friends - you're welcome.  Also seems like a really great cause!
  8. God, maybe I'm becoming a cat lady.  And I don't even have any cats.  Last pet link I promise - it's a good one!
  9. Are you kidding me??  Werthers?  Hershey's?  Milk Duds?  Tootsie Rolls?  They're all amazing.  The rest I totally agree with.
  10. I got this book in this week and I'm loving it!!  Thank you, bestie, for the Amazon gift card!
  11. Waiting on this book to come next!

No comments:

Post a Comment