Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekly | Links I'm Likin' (4)

This week = success.  Denny and I went back to California and I got to see old friends and family.  A lot of them got to meet Denny for the first time.  We got to see 2 great friends get married, and I also got my In n' Out and beach fix :)  

  1. I'm starting this week's links off with a bang!  If you are as anxious for Anchorman 2 to come out as I am, this will curb your cravings.
  2. I am in danger of suffering from this problem....
  3. It's like this girl is....me!  Last week was a guide to weddings, now it's a guide to the gym (which I desperately need to get back into!)
  4. All of this wedding stuff has me thinking of what we what to do for ours.  I really like this.
  5. Ridiculous is the only thing that comes to mind.  And annoyance.  Don't ask me why!
  6. One of the very few architecture links I like, probably because it makes fun of architecture. 
  7. After cleansing last time, I have come to like homemade nut milks.  This one looks like it is worth a try!
  8. I'm trying to make a list of healthier recipes and healthier blogs to follow.  This is just one of the many recipes I like from Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth, a new blog that I will be following!
  9. Think of this as a Ted Talks for self-help and success.  There's so much on this site, I'm sure it will touch everyone differently.  I went straight to the video called "What if Money Didn't Rule Your Life"
  10. Lately sucking at #1, always sucking at #5.  Almost never sucking at #3.
  11. I did not need to see this.  Fortunately they look pretty darn complicated to make, so at least you will have earned it by the end.


I hope you all had a great week!  Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment