This week = success. Denny and I went back to California and I got to see old friends and family. A lot of them got to meet Denny for the first time. We got to see 2 great friends get married, and I also got my In n' Out and beach fix :)
- I'm starting this week's links off with a bang! If you are as anxious for Anchorman 2 to come out as I am, this will curb your cravings.
- I am in danger of suffering from this problem....
- It's like this girl is....me! Last week was a guide to weddings, now it's a guide to the gym (which I desperately need to get back into!)
- All of this wedding stuff has me thinking of what we what to do for ours. I really like this.
- Ridiculous is the only thing that comes to mind. And annoyance. Don't ask me why!
- One of the very few architecture links I like, probably because it makes fun of architecture.
- After cleansing last time, I have come to like homemade nut milks. This one looks like it is worth a try!
- I'm trying to make a list of healthier recipes and healthier blogs to follow. This is just one of the many recipes I like from Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth, a new blog that I will be following!
- Think of this as a Ted Talks for self-help and success. There's so much on this site, I'm sure it will touch everyone differently. I went straight to the video called "What if Money Didn't Rule Your Life"
- Lately sucking at #1, always sucking at #5. Almost never sucking at #3.
- I did not need to see this. Fortunately they look pretty darn complicated to make, so at least you will have earned it by the end.
I hope you all had a great week! Til next time!