Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekly | Links I'm Likin'



Hey guys!  Fall is here which means everything is going to start smelling like cinnamon.  I hope you're ready.

I blame my recent adoption of the iPhone for this new feature on the blog.  That's right, I'm sharing with you all of the things I currently like on the net!  I'm online constantly now, for better or for worse, and I'm taking you all down with me!

This week, I'm likin':


  1. This site - it is hilarious.  I'm not even sure how I came upon it, but I mean, their slogan is "Eat like you give a f*ck."  If my brother were to have a food blog I picture it going a little something like this.
  2. This guy was featured on said hilarious site above and is equally talented.  You don't even have to like comics.  Promise.  (I'm going to pretend like that rhymed)
  3. Denny and I used to make boxed mac n cheese with tuna and sriracha ALL the time.  Still in our top 5 favorite meals.  This grown up version quite literally makes me drool.
  4. Speaking of mac n cheese - my birthday is coming up and whoever gets me this cookbook earns a place in my will.  And you can all trust I am going to make it big someday. (Update: I have been told by my awesome aunt KimAnna that she purchased this for me. SO excited!)
  5. I know most of us have seen this already.  But if we have a soul and have shopped at Whole Foods, we have all been there.  Read it again.
  6. I made this this weekend, and you all should try.  Pretty dang easy, pretty dang fancy, pretty dang delicious, and the possibilities are endless!
  7. I'm doing some photos for this great company and hope to have a post about it soon!!
  8. Surprise, marriage is hard.  Here is a nice little article about how to show some love.  (Am I the only one with "What A Girl Wants" playing in my head?)
  9. Then this guy goes and says "Marriage is easy" and it sounds true because he is on Breaking Bad. (One more episode???  WHy, GOD, why?!!)
  10. Once I start embracing fall I will happily make soups and stews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment