Hey guys! Fall is here which means everything is going to start smelling like cinnamon. I hope you're ready.
I blame my recent adoption of the iPhone for this new feature on the blog. That's right, I'm sharing with you all of the things I currently like on the net! I'm online constantly now, for better or for worse, and I'm taking you all down with me!
This week, I'm likin':
- This site - it is hilarious. I'm not even sure how I came upon it, but I mean, their slogan is "Eat like you give a f*ck." If my brother were to have a food blog I picture it going a little something like this.
- This guy was featured on said hilarious site above and is equally talented. You don't even have to like comics. Promise. (I'm going to pretend like that rhymed)
- Denny and I used to make boxed mac n cheese with tuna and sriracha ALL the time. Still in our top 5 favorite meals. This grown up version quite literally makes me drool.
- Speaking of mac n cheese - my birthday is coming up and whoever gets me this cookbook earns a place in my will. And you can all trust I am going to make it big someday. (Update: I have been told by my awesome aunt KimAnna that she purchased this for me. SO excited!)
- I know most of us have seen this already. But if we have a soul and have shopped at Whole Foods, we have all been there. Read it again.
- I made this this weekend, and you all should try. Pretty dang easy, pretty dang fancy, pretty dang delicious, and the possibilities are endless!
- I'm doing some photos for this great company and hope to have a post about it soon!!
- Surprise, marriage is hard. Here is a nice little article about how to show some love. (Am I the only one with "What A Girl Wants" playing in my head?)
- Then this guy goes and says "Marriage is easy" and it sounds true because he is on Breaking Bad. (One more episode??? WHy, GOD, why?!!)
- Once I start embracing fall I will happily make soups and stews :)