Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Weekly | Links I'm Likin' (7)

Hey there, friends.  Happy Tuesday.  The highlight of this week's weekdays so far (which was yesterday and today) was that I went to the doctor's office and was super tempted to write "Tiffers" under Nickname.  Don't worry, I didn't do it.  But could you imagine!!??  (said in the voice of, say, maybe Amy Poehler).  And THAT is how exciting Monday's can be.  These links are close second runners up for top weekly highlights.


  1. I feel like I have always been more in the 30-something party.  It's warm and cozy in there.
  2. Oh Banksy, stirrin' the pot.
  3. This is a new workout that my friend Annie shared on Facebook and it will KICK. YOUR. ASS.
  4. She also posted this one, and I want to try it.  Who couldn't use a firmer butt?
  5. This is hilarious!!  "It tastes like a poopy piñata!"
  6. Haha, in case you fell for this - it isn't true!  Are you as sad as I am?
  7. Kids really are just tiny drunk adults.  True story.
  8. Oh Bill Cosby - so wise.  Like Buddah.
  9. Holy crap.  Cryfest.  So cute.  (Taking the crazy cat lady thing to a whole new level here)
  10. It's time to start planning!  Nom nom.
  11. This is ridiculous.  Nobody hop on this bandwagon, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment