Today I found the love of my life - truffle gouda cheese. The Thanksgiving mac n cheese recipe that I will be making revolves around this cheese and I am scared to find out how I will act around other people with whom I am supposed to share this dish. Is it going to be like when people ask if we should all share sushi in a group larger than 2? I sure hope not. An anxiety rises within me that convinces my little brain that I will not get my fair share, or I will leave feeling cheated by the very people I love most. Issues. I have issues. Anyway, here are some links.
- What if we always had Instagram? Like even when the Mona Lisa was being created.
- This song is so damn catchy! This is a great rendition.
- Get your family in line this holiday season. Powerpoints help.
- Justin Beever. Zach G. YES.
- My dad cracks himself up, I can picture him pulling a few of these stunts :)
- These are the types of projects that I would love to do. Unfortunately for me, they are also the types of projects that I start and never finish :( Maybe this year can be different! I do really love the clock.
- These people need a big hug from life. Or maybe some bubble wrap.
- I felt so giddy while watching this, I couldn't stop smiling!!
- Just a good laugh, that is all.