Friday, September 6, 2013

All Them Mocha Lattes, You Gotta Do Pilates

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Yes, the title of this post is quoting Kanye West...I hope I don't get sued!  I mean no harm, I just want to share with you one of my fave workouts.  I know this is different from the usual blog content, but I mean, come on, you guys see how much I eat.  I need to do this from time to time, so bare with me.  I think you will like it.

This workout only takes about 30minutes, you can do it in the privacy of your own home, and all you need is (2) 5lb weights (or whatever weight you fancy), you might also want a mat or towel or something to lay on.  I would say that is a no-excuse kind of workout.  Give it a try...you'll feel like you did good for the day, because you did!



100 bridges

25 crunches with weight

16 squats  (all leg exercises w/ weights)

16 low pulse squats
Repeat squats

16 lunges - right side
16 low pulse lunges - right side
16 lunges - left side
16 low pulse lunges - left side

25 upper ½ shoulder press
25 lower ½ shoulder press

(2) sets of 25 bicep curls

1min plank

16 low pulse plie squat w/ weights
Repeat squats

25 tricep press pulses



25 Glute pulses - right leg
25 Glute pulses - left leg

25 Fire hydrants - right leg
25 Fire hydrants - left leg

1min plank


100 bridges

25 crunches with weight
25 oblique side to side crunches with weight



No comments:

Post a Comment